Reviews Wanted!!

Have you read any of our YA Authors' books? Would you like to share your thoughts, comments, or even create your own review??
If so, send all your comments and reviews to: teensread@tucsonfestivalofbooks.org No limit of entrants!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Few Words from R.L. Stine!

"My job is to scare people, and it's a fun job.  I hope to be scaring you at the Tucson Festival of Books.  I'll be there telling ghost stories, answering your questions, and signing your books.  I'll be talking about the new Goosebumps series - - Goosebumps: Most Wanted.  And I'll be talking about my book, "It's the First Day of School...FOREVER!" 
Hope you'll come see me in Tucson.  We'll have some laughs--and a few SCREAMS."
- - R.L. Stine

1 comment:

  1. So, R.L. Stine is standing about 5 ft. from me signing autographs and having his picture taken with adoring fans. There has been a real mix of fans of ALL ages who have been avid readers of Stine's works for decades. His question and answer session was wonderful as he discussed his dreams, his inspirations, and future possibilities for writing. Come join us at the Tucson Festival of Books tomorrow for more R.L. Stine.

    ReplyDelete